Monday, October 10, 2022

Why learn to use Office-Excel well

        One of the most important and challenging skills to learn is Excel. People who have worked know that the beginning of the month is the busiest time; a lot of data and sorting is very laborious. But why do some great gods get the numbers right so quickly? Excel technology is not very good. You can see it at a glance. Everyone who works in the workplace needs to learn and advance in Excel. Almost all companies cannot do without this point when hiring: proficiency in office and proficient in data analysis are preferred.

        In the era of big data, small data is also essential! Either App or ERP, all kinds of data are produced all the time. Personal sports, fitness consumption, address book inside the enterprise, customer information management, production planning, scheduling, and operation analysis all rely on Excel. Excel can be compatible with almost all data files, become a bridge between various systems, and is also a significant tool for sorting out data output visualization reports. Excel is equivalent to mastering a modern office language.

  • If you're an administrator
Do you want an Excel spreadsheet that automatically reminds you of your birthday?
  • If you're in finance or accounting
Are you already proficient in using various financial functions?
  • If you work in the Marketing Department
Can you turn complex data into a clear chart?

Maybe at some point, you made up your mind to use Excel.

Follow Professor Wu's rhythm and pace, then enter Chapter 5 together!

17 comments:

  1. Excellent points you bring up about using a spreadsheet and Microsoft Excel is currently -- and likely for the foreseeable future -- the preferred tool for that.

    "In the era of big data, small data is also essential!" Very well articulated, Rui :-)

    Thank you for encouraging your classmates to enter Chapter 5 ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to view Excel as a giant customizable computer. Over the years of working with Excel, I have learned tricks and tips by watching YouTube videos, but I expect to learn a great deal more through chapter 5 to advance my processes. This will help me be more proficient with my personal accounting and record keeping files.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excel has been a little challenging for me because I rarely use it. I started using it more when I took ACC201 and ACC202. I only used the basic formulas but not the more advanced ones. I now see why Excel is highly talked about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyday in the workplace Excel is used just as much as your personal cell phone. Learning to use Excel will always be a road the never ends, as there are many ways to apply Excel tools. Excel is a must have when data analyzing and recording.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Learning Excel makes me feel like I can enter office management job. Instead of being a labor worker I feel like I can work in the office and be more productive in my field of work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excel will make life much easier in the business sector. Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excel for me is going to be a serious program to know because i'm going for an accounting degree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love excel! I love everything excel can do. Working in auditing, we utilize a program called TeamMate Analytics, and this is like excel on steroids. You think excel can do a lot? Try using an analytics software, it will blow your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FIRE THE FORMULAS!!! Direct hit captain, =IF(C26<=1,"Hit","Miss")

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excel seems a little difficult to work with. But it seems very useful to use if you can use it properly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I admire and look up to my boss so much because of her ability to use Excel to its fullest extent. I am looking forward to learning more about excel this chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for bringing up ways Excel could be used! I aspire to have a Bachelor's degree in International Business when I transfer to UNLV, and Marketing appeals to me as well. A couple weeks ago, my accounting instructor pulled up Excel and started doing all these crazy functions! I truly want to learn how to navigate Excel instead of doing this for an easy grade.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excel scares me to use. I know how to use it a little bit but it'll be a challenge to fully understand how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photo choice. Thank you for sharing this. Excel has vastly different uses, but most utilize Excel for work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Although it's challenging I see how helpful Excel can be if used correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Although I have never used Excel, I am certain that many businesses use it, and it would be helpful to be aware of this system. I appreciate you bringing up those points.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Knowing Excel and how it works is a quintessential skill almost mandatory for today's world.

    ReplyDelete