Monday, November 14, 2022

Seven practical ways to become mentally strong for life (Part ii)

  • #5. sincere communication, speaking out the true inner thoughts, not injustice themselves:

Being mentally strong has everything to do with being true to yourself. Everyone needs to be honest with themselves. This is an important way we can open up our energy. Many people have weak inner strength because they often suppress their inner thoughts. They need to learn how to communicate with others. On the other hand, in their own life with their own compromise, they do not know what to fight for their own things and will become more inferior.


When we know how to sincerely say our own heart's true thoughts, it is also our most powerful time. Many people are afraid of being insignificant, so they don't dare to express themselves. Please remember you are unique in the world, and your feelings are also unique. When you express your innermost true feelings, you can quietly conquer others. More importantly, it can bring you extraordinary courage.


  • #6. Learn to forgive the past and face your new life:

        Psychology has found that many people live in pain because of their past experiences of torturing themselves. They are not letting go of their own, so they are getting deeper and deeper. When we learn to forgive the past and face our new life, we tell ourselves that the past does not represent the present, much less the future.


        The pain of the past may be our life experience or their own life experience necessary setbacks, don't let others' mistakes affect their own. There is a phrase called, own business, other people's business, God's business.


        To forgive some people is to give ourselves a new chance. We cannot decide for others, but we can change our mentality to regain control and shape our happiness. The so-called happiness is this moment, wholeheartedly put down the burden of the heart, put down the expectations of others, and you can find your own new life.


  • #7. Be grateful for the present and embrace the future:

        Gratitude is a significant power that is easy to overlook. Gratitude can turn our ordinary lives into strange discoveries. Gratitude can make our daily life warm and lovely. Gratitude can make our aimless life more positive and brave.


        Gratitude is a source of strength and a meaningful way to be mentally strong. Most of the time, our hearts are tired and weak, and our eyes are often covered by desire. When we learn to be grateful, we can realize what we have and see the beauty in ourselves to ignite new hope and new power for life.


        To learn how to be grateful, there is a small method for your reference.

You can think about the three things you are thankful for daily and find your inner harvest. Over time, your heart will store a lot of positive power, which can help us fight against the boredom and negativity of life and give us the support of inner strength. 


        Embracing the future is learning to look at each day with hope. My favorite is Scarlett's famous saying in <Gone with the Wind>, "the sun rises, tomorrow is another day." Believing in the power of the future can give us hope and motivation for life.


        We need to think about the future and the blueprint we want. When you know how to use the blueprint of the future to plan your actions now, you can touch the control button of the future. This is the power of hope.


        To sum up, inner strength comes from our inner strength. These seven ways help us build ourselves from within, learn to connect with ourselves, stimulate the source of our inner strength, and find our inner dreams with aspirations. Then we can move forward and create the life we want.


You are welcome to discuss how to make yourself strong. (For commenting)

13 comments:

  1. Three more sage advice :-)

    I especially like #5. The first step is to speak up for oneself, good or bad!

    An image showing a hat/pot of Irish gold at the end of the rainbow as a central image to this post, what is its relationship to the topic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inner peace and serenity come with wealth! Haha :-)

      Delete
  2. I like #7 because it reminds me of my dedication to college work and the future for me is UNLV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way I connected to the most was #6. I tend to be rather hard on myself. "..past does not represent the present, much less the future"

    ReplyDelete
  4. After contemplating what resonates with myself, for me it is #6. Self reflection is a good way to measure how to forgive the past. Without knowing what to measure, how would you able to face your new life? Once you can find what to let go in the past, then working on being aware of your needs and dreams will come next. This is not an overnight process, I have been working myself for the last 36 years. I am not in my final form of life yet, I am still on my journey to find out. I commend you for taking the time to create this 2 part blog, it would have taken me ages for me to do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am guilty of #6. Although I have forgiven people for doing wrong to me in the past, I don't forget what they have done. Don't get me wrong, I don't dwell on the past, but sometimes, it can be difficult to get past it. As for #7, I am grateful to be here now, and I definitely look forward to the future because, even at my age, I am only half way there. (my goal) #5 is what happens when you get past #6. I realize, I've become more open to speaking about what affects me and I make sure to communicate my wants, needs, and boundaries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite one is #5, especially the sentence “Many people are afraid of being insignificant, so they don't dare to express themselves”. The feeling of expressing yourself to the fullest and not being enough is the worst feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The past is the past and that's why they call it the past. Never look back always move forward. The future is always brighter. Thank you sir for this read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. #5 is actually what I aim to be strongly working on in 2023! :) While I am learning to be sincerely communicative at this time, the new year heavily inspires me to bring forth a new me in a sense.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am grateful for the food on my plate, I am grateful for these wonderous friends I have made, and I am grateful for these marvelous opportunities I have to study and grow. I only have two feet one to plant my ground on for the day and another to lift up and take a step towards tomorrow. I don't have time to be worried about the steps I've taken in the past, you just have to keep walking; yes we have to walk tall. If any of you are interested I have wrote some song lyrics about just that called walk tall.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all your points! I especially love #7. I believe in having a grateful heart. I believe that when you are grateful for the little things you have, it allows for even more great and positive things to flow into your life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything you said is so true. Imagine if everyone took these ideas to heart. This great world would be so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All your points are very helpful to know. I like #5 the most. Learn to speak up for your self.

    ReplyDelete