Monday, November 21, 2022

The importance of health

  • Health is the source of happiness in life.

Health is the basis of life and the source of happiness. Health can not replace everything, but without health, there is no everything. To create a brilliant life and enjoy the joy of life, we must cherish health, learn to live a healthy life and let health become the source of a happy life.

Whether life is happy or not, there may be many measures, and health is always listed first. Without health, without a sound body and full of spirit, life will be overshadowed and dull.


  • Health is the premise of personal happiness. 

People with a healthy body and mind are more likely to maintain optimism, which is essential for developing a positive attitude toward life. How can a person who does not cherish his life experience the taste of happiness? Only those full of vitality can resist various diseases through all kinds of difficulties to meet one challenge after another.


  • Health is the guarantee of career success.

Health is the foundation of people's career success. Physical health and mental health are complementary to each other, influence each other, and restrict interpersonal harmony or not, especially confidence and courage, two psychological states. Those directly related to the success of the career. An unhealthy person is often negative, pessimistic, lacking confidence and courage, and challenging to produce creative thinking. Life is not smooth sailing, with a healthy body to withstand a variety of challenges and setbacks, and achievements.

12 comments:

  1. I definitely agree that health -- both physical and mental -- are basis of life and the source of happiness ^_^

    Maslow's Hierarchy places physiological needs before other needs such as safety and belonging.

    What breed is your beautiful dog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pure Samoyed. However, he passed away this Jan. (11years 3 months)

      Delete
  2. I don't know what it is... I'm sure your dog is very sweet but I'm terrified of big dogs for no reason. At the vet, I have to hold my breath in and look the other way when an owner walks in with their big dog. Thank you for this post! I've been planning to write down encouraging notes to tape on my mirror for the new year and I can definitely add this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true sir. When I got sick I couldn't do anything let it be school work or just plain work. Being healthy is a must

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life throws so much at us that sometimes it can wear us down. We end up sick, then can't do much. Health, both mental and physical is an ultimate necessity to perform life's functions in a meaningful way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As of this writing, I am feeling under the weather. Personal health is always a top priority. I have been struggling to keep up with all my assignments. I have been concentrating on my physical health in order to help my mental health. What value is good physical health, if you're mental health does not complement it? Both areas of health should be worked on to have balance. Once that balance is achieved between mental and physical health, then happiness usually is the outcome one would hope for. Do you agree?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personal health is a big priority in college. Even after these restless nights I take a day or two off and catch up on the sleep. If your sleep is lacking then your brain begins to deteriorate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rui, I totally agree with agree with you. We need to cherish health and learn to live a healthy life. We must make our health our priority and always have yearly check-ups even if we are healthy. Sometimes we put our health aside because we have more important things, but nothing is more important than our health.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty puppy! Sad to hear of his passing! Couldn't agree more with "health is the guarantee of career success."

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Physical health and mental health are complementary to each other". Absolutely agree, and both are equally important. I believe you shouldn't focus on one more than the other because they go hand in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well said Rui, I need to get myself into the creation of more healthy habits.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Physical and mental health are key to keeping your attitude where it needs to be. Great information

    ReplyDelete